[AMC-List] Plastic Valve Covers on the 258

[AMC-List] Plastic Valve Covers on the 258

> Deformed on the driver's side along the exhaust manifold?
>
> -Spro

These puppies are the nastiest looking things I've ever seen.  The SX/4 has been tightened down so far the cover is colapsed at least 3/4" at the hold down studs.  The Concord isn't that bad, but is showing signs of cracking and is obviously misaligned with the sealing surface.

Jack