[AMC-List] Cruise Night coming up

Hello all,
If any of you live in the Spencer Iowa area be on the main drag
(highway 71 through town) on this Saturday,  June 10. Action
begins after 5:00 pm. Expected number of cars is at least 400
as in prior years. Lots of old cars of every type and lots of people.
I will be there with my 70 Javelin SST(frost white). If you see it stop and
we can and talk.

For all you folks living near Sioux Falls, SD, on June 21 (Wednesday) there
is a big show on the downtown area streets. Several blocks will be blocked
off
and many, many cars on display. Live entertainment. Cars begin parking at
5:30.
Phillips Ave. downtown.

Armand