[AMC-List] Another source for wiring diagrams....

[AMC-List] Another source for wiring diagrams....

http://www.tocmp.com/tOCMP/wiring/5765wiring%20diagrams/ramblerindex.htm

Lots of wiring diagrams! Look at the 59 American page. Find the coil
then follow the blue wire to the OD kickdown switch. You'll eventually
find a single contact governor.

And yes, GM did use the BW OD on the back of Saginaw transmissions. Ford
used them also. I'm pretty sure Chrysler did too. BW had a patent on the
thing in the 30s, and later it just wasn't cost effective to build their
own as long as BW kept prices within reason and sales of the units
weren't really high.