[AMC-List] Plastic Valve Covers on the 258

[AMC-List] Plastic Valve Covers on the 258

> Very, very common problem. Get an aftermarket aluminum cover from 4WD
> hardware or similar place and it will clear up the problems. I have one
> on each of my Eagles and I like the 4WD one better but YMMV.
> Wayne

Thanks Wayne,

Great pictures and your suggestion seems to be the fix of choice.  I guess I "need" to add these two cars to the collection at the farm.  I'm a little busy with other projects so they have to wait awhile and then there is that interruption every day called work.

Thanks for your comments,

Jack