[AMC-List] Plastic Valve Covers on the 258

[AMC-List] Plastic Valve Covers on the 258

>Got a 76 232 X package Sportabout
>
>John

Thanks for the comments on the plastic vavle covers John, useful information I will keep in mind as the time approaches.

As for the 76 Sportabout, I really have my heart set on a 72.  It's a teenage experience thing.  I have a plethora of parts awaiting to go into a 72 that will become my weekend toy, I need only find one worthy of the effort.  The car needs to be as structurally sound as possible, hint, hint.

Thanks,
Jack