Re: [gremlintime] Gremlin Garage surives The Blow, tarp doesn't...tree o

Re: [gremlintime] Gremlin Garage surives The Blow, tarp doesn't...tree on "free" Gremlin?

Hey,
Jerry, good to hear you are OK. This is Matt your old friend from this past
spring. I was thinking about you and those Gremlins as the storm came in.

Did you ever find out who made those canvas top Gremilns? I still need
parts
for mine. Please let me know when you can. I know they came from England.

Thanks,
matt (illinois)