Re: English Gremlin sunroofs...no luck finding website yet...

Re: English Gremlin sunroofs...no luck finding website yet...

 Sorry, Matt, I haven't found my link yet to it, I have searched thru
several different search engines and Favorite lists I had, but I haven't found
it yet. I KNOW I saved it...I may have to log into my old AOL 5.0 software
and go thru my Filing Cabinet, I may have saved it there in an email to myself.
But I thought I'd Fav'ed it. Oh well. If nothign else, I'll go look at the
name again in the Gremlin, and re-Search on that til I find the reference. Later,

Jerry