Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 06:32:32 EDT
From: Gremlingts@xxxx
Subject: Re: English Gremlin sunroofs...no luck finding website
yet...

Sorry, Matt, I haven't found my link yet to it, I have
searched thru
several different search engines and Favorite lists I had, but I
haven't found it yet. I KNOW I saved it...I may have to log into my
old AOL 5.0 software and go thru my Filing Cabinet, I may have saved
it there in an email to myself. But I thought I'd Fav'ed it. Oh well.
If nothign else, I'll go look at the name again in the Gremlin, and
re-Search on that til I find the reference. Later,

Jerry