Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 23:23:58 -0000
From: "poof1977" <aqua_ryan@xxxx>
Subject: AMC Spirit for sale

hi everybody
I agree! All AMCs do need to be preserved despite what others think!
Well if anyone is interested in preserving a nice classic AMC spirit
here's your chance!
here are the facts:
She's a 1979 AMC Spirit DL
she is equipped with a 232 straight six engine
and has an automatic on the tree tranny.
she runs strong and is aircared (equivilant to emissions test)
She has a factory spoiler, sunroof and comes wiht 2 complete sets of
rims.
she is schemed with 2 of the classic AMC colours, white exterior and
a red interior.
She has some minor rust and dents.
And comes with some smaller parts
I'm the second owner and have all the receipts from the original
owner that has been done over the years
I'm located in Chilliwack BC Canada about 100km east of Vancouver
and I am asking $700 Canadian.
contact me at aqua_ryan@xxxx