Re: [gremlintime] Digest Number 897

Wish that Spirit was closer to home. I think my Gremmie needs some company.
I took him to the largest annual car show in Louisville today. It is sponsored
by the Louisville Street rod association. They are celebrating there 25th
annual car show this year. Just think Gremmie was brand new when it started. Who
would have thought he would be in it now. It is a two day event held in one
of our local parks. There were around 1200 cars there and they expect it to be
over 1500 tomorrow. Yea your right I had the only Gremlin. Actually unless
they were hidden somewhere I had the only AMC car there. There usually are a few
Javelins and AMX's but I didn't see a one today maybe they will be there
tomorrow. A few smart asses but 95% great remarks. When I was leaving I had to
pass by a tent that have 5 or 6 guys giving number ratings out for each car that
passed. Guys had too much time and too much beer on there hands. The cards
looked too professional. Gremmie got a 10 two 8's a ur my man and a 2. The guy
with a 2 said he would give me a 10 if it had a faucet for the keg. Got to
go. Have to get up early in the morning. The thing starts at 8 and when I got
there at 8. It took me almost an hour to get in.