Re: [gremlintime] 77 Gremlin pop out side glasses & Outer Dash plastic

Re: [gremlintime] 77 Gremlin pop out side glasses & Outer Dash plastic

message recieved..
mr steve..
i just got home and got ur message k..i'll relook on the park'n lites sunday morn'n k..
i hav almost all the plastic trim and a dash-pad from a gremlin fer sale.. james-
i got the message about the glovebox door plate...you say'n ur son wanted to make sure he got it before that
one sent to me..."that makes me feel real good"..i was not goin to rip him off or burn him..thats how i
accepted it..i'm adult i dont do stuff lik that.. thanks
james-

ps-i hope ur family is ok from the heavy storms and winds you folks got..i no the gremlin made it thru k..