Re: [gremlintime] 77 Gremlin pop out side glasses & Outer Dash plastic

Re: [gremlintime] 77 Gremlin pop out side glasses & Outer Dash plastic

mr steve..
i got a complete set of dash plastic from a gremlin plus some other plastic trim from the same car{its
blue}..i'll outrite sell it all to you fer $125.00 this does include the ship'n cost as well
ok.. james-