Re: [gremlintime] Re: gremlin grill

mr paul..
good luck..find'n a new grille..most everone is look'n fer a grille fer there amc gremlin..if you happen to
find one it will cost you around a $100.00 to $150.00
to get it..i'm get'n ready to part out a complete 1975 amc gremlin..i'm surprise to see the grille in it is in
real good shape..lot of parts are interchangable if you need any ok..
james-{onehorsetrader}..

i got two good mirrors fer the drivers outside door..what year was ur gremlin again
magic{rebecca in oregon}..