New Member

Hello to all you Gremlin Lovers.
I have just got my first Gremlin its been about ten years in the making. I have a 73 Gremlin X 258 straight six. My grandmother bought this car new in 73 and drove it till 83 it has sat since 87. I changed the oil and battery last month, and this amazing little beuaty started right up. I have to admit I dont know to much about AMCs in general but learning quick. There is about 3 others ive seen in here in my home town Brantford Ontario Canada. Iam looking for original exteriors mirrors for my 73 if any one has a line on any please email me at wilereverend@xxxx happy motoring and hope to talk to all you about your gremmies thanks.