AMC 4.5 rim interchange website...

Hey, here's a useful website...it lists all ( or many ) cars that use the
same wheel-lug pattern as our AMC's...some as new as '99 , and some back
thru the '50's! That doesn't mean they'll fit, or clear the drums or
calipers, just that they have the same 5 lug / 4 1/2 inch spacing pattern.
Might definitely be useful on your next trip to the local recyling yard to
pick up some updated rims for your AMC ride.

http://www.eoni.com/~djco/5bolt.html

Not much to report AMC-wise...need to work on my Pacer floor and exhaust
leak, have filled up the garage again ( !!! ), and it keeps on raining here
on the East Coast Mid-Atlantic region with let-up. Gee, will I ever get a
break cutting grass!? Not for awhile, I guess. Anyway, have a good
post-holiday week, everyone!

Jerry Casper