New Member

Hello, My Name is Don and I am 68 years old, I have a 1971 Gremlin
that I am currently attempting to restore, it is a 232 automatic with
no options (Radio Delete). It will be a easy restore as it was Z
barted when new ( no rust anywhere ) only 33000 miles I am the second
owner However the grill has a few cracks and broken pieces that have
been glued back together. I have been looking for a nice grill for a
71 gremlin So if anyone has one for sale let Me know.
Don