new member

Had seen the gremlintime web site a long time ago without realizing it is a msg board also so just joined.
Well almost got the little guy going new motor trans and rearend wow! even converted to disc brakes this will be my 3rd gremlin all v8 1-304 1-360 and this one 401 5sp tremec and 9in rear. Should have it on the street by end of next month, just glad to see a gremlin site where people understand why we want to drive "those ugly little cars"
Carl