Re: [gremlintime] 77 Gremlin X ?

Steve,
I don't know if anyone has answered your question about the rubber seals yet
or not. We were able to get some through a place called American Parts
Depot out of Ohio. J C Whitney has a good assortment of rubber seals but
none of them were the same as what we had in our Gremlin so we went with
American Parts Depot. They had what we felt was a decent price on the seals
and they specialize in AMC parts, mostly AMX & Javelin but some Gremlins
too. I think that their web address was www.americanpartsdepot.com . If
that doesn't work let me know, I'll ask the hubby.

Hope this helps you some.

Karla °o°