77 Gremlin X ?

 Hi,
I new to Gremlins but my son just started restoring a 1977
Gremlin. My questions is how do you identify the X package on the
77s. There is no emblems left, and wheels have been changed. It does
have the sport steering wheel and original tire warranty card says
gremlin x. Any help appreciated. Also is the rear glass rubber
avaible?
Thanks
Steve