Re: [gremlintime] 77 Gremlin X ?

Steve, Im restoring a 76 and it's a V6 and not an X. An X usually has a 401 or a 304 V8 motor, how r u doing on parts? if u need any I have a email address that has parts for Gremlin's if u need it good luck. redneck2212

Steve Olinger <olinger@xxxx> wrote: Hi,
I new to Gremlins but my son just started restoring a 1977
Gremlin. My questions is how do you identify the X package on the
77s. There is no emblems left, and wheels have been changed. It does
have the sport steering wheel and original tire warranty card says
gremlin x. Any help appreciated. Also is the rear glass rubber
avaible?
Thanks
Steve

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

Community email addresses:
Post message: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subscribe: gremlintime-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

Shortcut URL to this page:
http://www.onelist.com/community/gremlintime
Gremlintime(Home of the AMC Gremlin on the WWW):
http://www.geocities.com/gremlintime

Technology, sufficently advanced, would be indistinguishable
from magic.
Redneck from birth. Rebel by choice.
CJ