Re: [gremlintime] What's a Gremlin worth?

Re: [gremlintime] What's a Gremlin worth?

In a message dated 9/4/2003 2:21:30 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ecurbpope@xxxx writes:
Good point.

I guess people put a different value on things.
That's the bottom line. The inherent value of anything lies not within the
object(s), but the owner. The purist auto officiate (whatever that is) may
laugh at the Gremlin, or find it undesirable. But, I really don't give damn - I
ain't restoring mine for anyone but me. And, it turns heads. And, it pisses
the motor heads off at the shows when people gather around the Gremlin. And, I
love it! Worth nothing? Au contraire!
Charlie