Re: [gremlintime] swing outs

Well, I will take this op to introduce myself.My name is Mark. Firends call
me Mojo Mark.( Blues Singer) I collect and customize old Plymouth Valiants.
I once built a dune buggy from a Gremlin because the Hornet I had would go
anywhere a Jeep would. Anyway it had the swing outs. 74, I think??? I just
picked up another 74 Grem here in sunny Phx, AZ. I plan to make a street rod
out of it so, I'll be selling ff all the rust-free parts I don't need. It's
a V8, AT, A/C car and I plan to use the drive train but I won't need the
front clip that's in pretty good cond. My Mopar friends are looking at me
kinda funny but hey, It makes my Valiants look real good! LOL, Mojo