Fw: [gremlintime] swing outs

That's interesting. We've seen a lot of Gremlins ourselves & had never seen
the swing out windows. Thanks for the info.

Our restoration is going pretty slow right now. Norbert is working on the
body work which he hates doing. His Gremlin has a few small hail dents & a
little rust. The rust isn't bad though. The V-8 engine, interior & some of
the exterior parts (like the perfect hood & grill) will come off of the
Gremlin that got totaled last summer. We're hoping to get enough parts out
of the 6 to rebuild 3. We definitely have everything for Norbert's because
most of it is coming off of the one that got totaled last summer (not the
one that I totaled in '79). The only thing that we're missing for mine is
the drivers side piece on the 3 piece grill. It's the piece that houses the
headlights. I'm not sure what we need for the third one yet. It's many
years down the road for that one to be restored if ever. Maybe we'll have
to try to find a body with swing out windows for the third. ;-)

Karla °o°