My starter is dead

I am not sure but I think that the starter in my 1970 gremlin is dead. I
bypassed it and even jumped it and nothing. I got a new solinoid(sp) first since
it was only 9.00 bucks but that didnt help. Got it all put back together and
was looking forward to a drive,,, but noooo.. not my luck!!

Now I have a bad headache.. need a shower and my hands do not look like the
hands of a girl!!

Rebecca....