1970 two passenger Gremlin.

I know a lot of you are going to faint when I bring this up but here goes.

I have a 1970 two passenger Gremlin that is 95% road ready. I dumped about $
2,000 in new parts throughout the years but the car has never seen the road
since 1975. I have been trying to sell the whole car but it still sits in my
garage.

Although you can almost hop in and drive it ( minor connections) I'm
considering parting it out. The body style has the solid rear window and all the other
"1970" first off the assembly line stuff. I have replaced almost every
mechanical part on the car including front fenders, valance, grille, side lights....
and so on. So there are plenty of new parts available

My question is, would anyone like dibs on the stripped shell which is rock
solid and painted. ?

Give me your thoughts.
Thanks