Re: [gremlintime] Digest Number 298

Steve, I put your pictures in the mail yesterday. Sorry I kept them so long.
I was interested but my boys didn't want to make the drive from here to
Minn. Sorry. You sure you want to get rid of her. Like a guy told me at a
car show I went to a few weeks ago. You might as well have a Rolls Royce.
He said mine was the only one he had seen at the last 50 cars shows he had
been too and he guaranteed it would be the only one at the next 50 car shows.

Happy Birthday Granny