Re: [gremlintime] Digest Number 298

Just to let you all know that I am the original owner of
my 1976 Green Gremlin. It is 25 years old going on 26. I
would not trade it for any car on the market today. I am
eighty years old today and proud to live this long. I have
enjoyed this website since it started and will continue to
be a member even though I do not understand the jargon
that goes on. Happy motoring.
The Green Gremlin
owned by Gremlin Grannie 1976
Joy to all