Re: Happy 4th ( and 80th ), Gremlin convertibles ROCK...

Re: Happy 4th ( and 80th ), Gremlin convertibles ROCK...

<< Happy fourth of July to everyone.
On the sixth of July I will be celebrating my 80th Birthday.....>>

Way to hang it there, AM ! Keep the rest of us optimistic that we'll get to
enjoy our Gremlins that long, too!

<<Besides, who needs one of those convertibles. Happy Day!!!!! >>

Hey, I have the best of BOTH worlds, Grammie! I should have TWO of the
elusive Gremlin "Sunshine" Sunroofers by the end of the weekend. Not a true
convertible, but hey, just about next best thing , having a Gremlin, and a
BIG open roof above ya. Maybe one day they'll be on the road so I can enjoy
them. The newest one runs and drives, but needs some brake work, and body
work. Hopefully that will be all it needs! But it will go to my fiancee, as
the other one I gave her will take a long time to bring back to life, and I
owe her one for painting the house when we first bought it, so I could go to
an auction to get the car. :) Anyway, Happy 4th, folks! Be safe!

Jerry