Maybe another Gremlin to my fold ( temporarily )

Maybe another Gremlin to my fold ( temporarily )

 I've been chatting with an AMC'er in Baltimore, he was looking to sell what
was left of his parts Gremlin, and looks like my girlfriend won't object too
much if I bring it in for "surgery"...ie, cutting it up like a bad Texas
Chainsaw Massacre remake. He said when he went to jack it up in the middle,
it kinda broke in half...so it's not saveable, but I need the roof pillars,
and rear hatch area, and front sub frame...so it's a good deal for parts from
that standpoint. Gonna see what he wants for a total price plus delivery,
looks like maybe about $150, but I guess that's not too bad for parts once
you add up the individual cost and difficulty in obtaining items like that in
the first place. It's a '76 model, I believe, I hope the roof pillars are the
same for all 8 years. Anyway, if anyone needs any "weird" body part off a
Gremlin, let me know. I"ll try to save as much as possible.

Jerry
Already filling up the driveway with junkers...