My Lil 6 cylinder Gremlin

I dunno about the rest of the world, but here in my rindy-dink upstate New York town, my 72 Gremlin, which "merely" has a 6 cylinder, gets plenty of attention whenever I drive around in it. Maybe the fact that its orange and has a cherry bomb muffler (had it when i got the car)) helps a bit. I think it has plenty of power and gets pretty decent gas mileage too.

Brian Didier