I guess im both

In a message dated 3/24/00 5:37:49 AM Mountain Standard Time,
gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< like i said ealrier,theirs stock grem fans
and theirs bad ass V8 grem fans nuff siad
regs
Bart
73 Gremlin dedorked 343 p[owerred >>

Well my Gremlin is a 6 and some day i will have another V8 Grem. I drive the
6 everywhere because its dependable and halfass easy on gas. When i get out
of the army and make it back home i will start lookn for a Gremlin to drop my
other 401 in (if i ever get th first one built) I like them both but i coldnt
afford to drive a V8 everyday and the 6 without alot of work wont be quick.
Both have their uses and points. Altho i have never owned a car i didnt mess
with. the 6 will get some speed parts eventualy.turbo? free power!
jeremy