6s and 8s

In a message dated 3/24/00 5:37:49 AM Mountain Standard Time,
gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I have always had six
cylinders in my AMC and I have never felt that the car did not have
enough power.
Peace
Paul >>

I also have had mostly 6 cyl Gremlins and i love the six. It is easier to
work on lasts longer better mileage.........Wether or not the X package
should have meant a V8 or not i still believe there should have been a
special package for the V8 only. My 73 304 gremlin with no compresion would
kill a 258 gremlin in 2 barrel form anyday. While i love my 6 they arent
axactly sporty without some work. Yes mine is fast but its not a V8. Anyway i
dont mean to piss anyone off just ventin my opinion.
jeremy Stone