Re : wants a Gremlin body for drag car, how about VA?

Re : wants a Gremlin body for drag car, how about VA?

 Well, as is usually the case, the poster of the message doesn't say where
he's from ( like MY 40-year old memory could remember ! ),
sooooooo.......There are plenty of Gremlin bodies in one junkyard in
Virginia....Leon's in Culpeper, VA. (540) 547-2366 . He will sell cars out of
his yard. But don't expect him to sell you one for $50. I'd say between
$200-400, maybe. no title. He has maybe 6-10 of them, I haven't cataloged all
of them, but I believe that's about right. Not many if any 70-72 models,
mostly 73 and up. So, you got information, what you do with it is up to you.
:) I'll keep my eyes peeled in the local ads, but not knowing if you're in
Alaska or something, hard to say if it'll do you any good. Why is it everyone
feels that everyone else already knows everything about them, so they don't
feel the need to tell people where they are? I know this list is small, and I
just joined, but I guess it's human nature...self-absorption is part of all
of us. :) Oh well, of all the Gremlins in his yard, a Green X is probably the
best out of all of them I've seen there, even still has 3 of the volcano
8-slot? rims on it and the baby spare on the other. rear hatch glass is
busted out, maybe the windshield too, otherwise glass is ok. But that was
last year. :) So, anything else you want to know?

Jerry Casper
swimming in Gremlins at the moment...