Back spacing for wheels

I have a 1974 Gremlin and I was wanting to add a set of wheels to it. I dont know what the back spaceing is on my Gremlin. If any one has this info could you please send it thatnks.
Rj Strong
1974 258 Gremlin
1979 258 concord
p.s. Hopefully soon the concord will be my donor car for my disk brake conversion. Will that change the front wheel back spacing and if so does any one have that info.
Thanks RJ

---