concord

i am looking for an eagle camback and am willing to trade my 79 concord 2dr 304 v8 with factory air and 54,000 mls on it. it needs paint & light body work and vinel top replaced. has like new interior.runs great ac works great.drop me a line. im neer pittsburgh.or take $2500.00my trade down also but not up.
Terry Shields

ABBOTT@xxxx