Re: [gremlintime] Re: James's ( Onehorsetrader ) '77 Gremlin - nope, ha

Re: [gremlintime] Re: James's ( Onehorsetrader ) '77 Gremlin - nope, haven't seen it..

mr jerry..
i 'll just send you a pic or two ok..jerry ur not the only with snow..we got it
last-evenin rite here in so.oregon .. james-{onehorsetrader}..