Re: James's ( Onehorsetrader ) '77 Gremlin - nope, haven't seen it..

Re: James's ( Onehorsetrader ) '77 Gremlin - nope, haven't seen it..

 No, James, I don't think I ever saw a pic of it. If I did, I don't
remember. :D Not hard for this ol' Gremlin geezer to forget stuff, though!
Almost 43, and a memory like a cheese grater. Oh well. Send it on to my
personal E-dress at :

Gremlingts@xxxx

The Gremlintime list deletes all pics sent thru it, so everyone should know
by now. Too big a drain on the Internet resources to allow it.

Jerry