Re: Chrome door plates...I think he means the Door Sill plates...

Re: Chrome door plates...I think he means the Door Sill plates...

 Well, heck, they LOOK like chrome if they're polished up enough! LOL. I'm
sure he meant the door SILL plates that hold the carpet down and are scuff
plates for your shoes and other objects dragging over the car floor edge. :D

Jerry