Jerry's Gremlin page updated !!! Film at 11... :D

Jerry's Gremlin page updated !!! Film at 11... :D

 Well, it's been awhile coming, but I finally updated one page of my
website at Geocities ( the important one , on Gremlins! ). You can go see 7
of my 8 Gremlins now at this location :

http://www.geocities.com/caspercars/gremlin.html

I have added 6 pictures of my other Gremlins, only missing the newest, the
free '74 Gremlin I got a few months ago. I also redid the background , I
wasn't happy with the Gremlin car I had on there. Now I have the lil' Gremlin
guy. :)
Hopefully I can keep adding to my Gremlin page, and bring you more stuff
that's interesting and different. I've been meaning to update the dang site,
but life just keeps interfering. Still haven't won the dang lottery yet,
either! Oh well.
Anyway, if you're interested in seeing what my other Gremlins look like,
you can now find out. After tonight, many will be covered in snow! I went out
and bought 5 tarps, now my 3 outdoor Gremlins and my Pacer are snow-proofed
as much as they can be. So for now, this is Jerry from Virginia signing off!

Jerry