Re: [gremlintime] Re: [gremlintime parts for sale]

Re: [gremlintime] Re: [gremlintime parts for sale]

 the car is not at my house but i will take a look sunday or monday and get
back to you.

what is a chrome door plate????

> Bobm, I have a 76 Gremlin. Do you have any licence plate lights that would
work, also I need the chrome door plates. If you any of these let me know.
Thanks redneck2212.
> bobm <bob.medina@xxxx> wrote:i am parting out a 1974 gremlin
258c.i.auto if you need parts email me OFF