Gremlins tarped and ready for " Th' Bliz"....

Gremlins tarped and ready for " Th' Bliz"....

 I decided to go ahead and put tarps over all the cars I have ( and my
friend John's Gremlin in my driveway, too). I did my bronze Gremlin last
night, went back today and got 4 more of the Wal-mart silver tarps, and did
my other two Gremlins, the Pacer, and John's Gremlin. I didn't worry about my
wife's VW. LOL. If we're going to get freezing rain and sleet and junk like
THAT, I"ll cover them up. So now all five have some protection on them.
Weather channel calling for snow even into Monday here on the east coast
Mid-Atlantic region. I slept late this morning, decided not to go into work,
even though we have lots of stuff to accomplish. I need a 2-day weekend! :)
I'll be cleaning the basement again, been making some small progress on it.
Hopefully lots more after today. Not working outside on any cars, that's for
sure!
I got a "nice" Valentine's day present from the wife - a snow shovel!
Well, at least she bought me a bag of other goodies, too.LOL. Still, not sure
it offsets the shovel enough. But I'm sure I'll need it, as I was using an
old coal shovel to move the snow. DIdn't get my snow blower repaird, so it'll
be manual removal only. LOL. Good luck to me!
Well, guess that's all, nothing Gremlin-wise to report for now. Hope
everyone else is tucked safely into their homes for the weekend. AMC ya,

Jerry in (cold, swirly snow-covered ) Virginia...