From: thatjoeguy@xxxx
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 11:38:15 EDT
To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gremlintime] Buyers Beware (Part 2)

Thank you John -- From the appended posts you can see the Rooster doesn't
deny his lie -- but compounds it.

The hillbilly-speak, "awe shucks" shit-kickin' demeanor as you said should
have been warning enough.

Pictures were never offered, never sent.
I'm trying to fix this car for my son -- before his time but he's always
wanted one.
I have no reason to waste your time.
There is only one here who wants to take your money.

Good luck.

Joe King

Community email addresses:
Post message: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subscribe: gremlintime-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

Shortcut URL to this page:
http://www.onelist.com/community/gremlintime
Gremlintime(Home of the AMC Gremlin on the WWW):
http://www.geocities.com/gremlintime