Buyers Beware (Part 2)

Thank you John -- From the appended posts you can see the Rooster doesn't
deny his lie -- but compounds it.

The hillbilly-speak, "awe shucks" shit-kickin' demeanor as you said should
have been warning enough.

Pictures were never offered, never sent.
I'm trying to fix this car for my son -- before his time but he's always
wanted one.
I have no reason to waste your time.
There is only one here who wants to take your money.

Good luck.

Joe King