Buyers Beware!

This may come across as small potatos but I have had such good luck with list
members here I need to pass this on.

I am restoring a '76 "Spirit of '76" Gremlin X, 3 spd.
I jumped all over a recent post by James "<A HREF="mailto:rooster1@xxxx";>rooster1@xxxx</A>"
for a grille and headlight door.

James never sent any pix -- I tool his word that the goods were good.
They arrived today -- both cracked and broken.

The grille he advised me AFTER he mailed it -- was indeed damaged.
The headlight door was the cherry on top when I opened the box.

I'm back to square one if any of you have a decent spare on these items.
Altho he says he never has an unhappy customer,
I'd like to go on record here.

A refund request was refused.
For a complete transcript of these transactions, please write.

Good luck and beware.

Joe King