Re: [gremlintime] Buyers Beware (Part 2)

Re: [gremlintime] Buyers Beware (Part 2)

mr joe..
ur a kind guy..i hav no reason to lie to any one..i'm man enuf.to stand up an
tell
the truth...you oughta stand-up and tell the truth as well..we all no that you
cant get a brand new GREMLIN "X" GRILLE fer a $50.00 bill..any where these
days..i had stated the words to you as well as everone else i sell to " BUYER
BUYS AS IS OK" i offered to work with you on this item...you seem to want to
put people down cause of the way they speak..i reckin us country or hillbilly
speakin folks are kinder then some of the city folks are...mr joe king...i hav
no
hard feelins toward you at all...thanks fer bein so kind k...i'm goin to leave
this
subject behind fer now k.. "GOD-BLESS" james- :)