Re: [gremlintime] Buyers Beware (Part 2)

Re: [gremlintime] Buyers Beware (Part 2)

mr john..
photo954...
i can see that ur a person that lives high on the hog...cause you put a person
down fer da way they speak ...i reckin thats a true christan way...reckin y'all

aint ever been a true southern boy raised out in da back fields...thats why da
world is lik it is cause people just keep puttin people down fer no reason..mr
john boy{photo954}..mr joe himself brought it into this forum not me..i hav
no hard-feelins toward anyone in here or any where else..i'm everones friend.
i lik everone..there's two sides ..ur takin one side only..cause you dont no me

"friends side with friends"... hav a good-day ...god bless