Re: [gremlintime] Buyers Beware (Part 2)

Re: [gremlintime] Buyers Beware (Part 2)

In a message dated 9/28/02 3:03:58 PM SA Pacific Standard Time,
rooster1@xxxx writes:

> mr john..
> photo954...
> i can see that ur a person that lives high on the hog...cause you put a
> person
> down fer da way they speak ...i reckin thats a true christan way...reckin
> y'all

Allriight this has got to stop dammit!!I am Southerner and this is starting
to lean towards being deragotory towards Southerners,Rooster,enough already,
the chicken scratch type crap is pure BULLSHIT!!i know you can at least
correctly type maybe more than 6 words cmoon >:(and Joe,and Photo,i'm sure we
all appreciate your warning us about bum deals and such,but this would best
be discussed OFF of the Gremlintime list!!
Kind Regards to all
Bart Mangrum
"Falfas Shoebox"