Re: [gremlintime] No Power

i hav a good 3-speed tranny with the bell housing ect fer sale ..of coarse it
is still
on the motor itself...i just hav no use fer it..$75.00 plus all shippin
expenses
i can send pictures..

i hav a 1976 amc technical service manual...fer sale its 8"x11" and 2 1/2"
thick..the book itself is in great shape..no pencil marks{that i can see}..no

beer can or coffee cup stains..not tore up..the only thing is the bindin is
loose
can still be used this way or it can be glued or fixed by buyer in a matter
of minutes...it even has diagrams..color ones and black and white one etc:
$30.00 plus shippin expenses...can send pictures..

if anyone is interested cont me at rooster1@xxxx
thanks
james-{onehorsetrader}..