Brien
1981 AMC
'milners coupe'

On 30 Aug 2002 at 17:16, gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Message: 2
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 22:32:26 EDT
From: Gremlingts@xxxx
Subject: Gremlin fireworks....ie, exploding gas tanks,etc....LONG
RAMBLE

Mildred brought to my attention the fact that Freddie is selling
off all
his Gremlin cars because he's worried he might die in a rear-end
collision in a horrible way....doused with gas and ignited. While
that
is a horrible way to go, I think you have a better chance of being
struck by lightning than going up in flames in a Gremlin! Freddie may
have already left this list, but I do have a few things to
say....namely that if you worry so much that something bad will
happen, it probably will....but it will happen whether you worry or
not, so why stress out about stuff? I also own one of those
"exploding" saddle-tank '74 Chevy pickups, they litigated that about
5-7 years ago, I got a notice I could get a voucher for a few grand
off a new truck...big deal! I coul