Re: [gremlintime] Exploding Gas Tanks

It's awful easy for people to say just ignore your fears and drive what you
like, apparently you don't have any phobias. People who suffer from the
fear of burning up in a vehicle suffer a pain that is very real and
debilitating. It takes an awfully callous individual to poke fun at someone
with this type of condition. Next time you see a cripple walking down the
street, go ahead and kick that cane out from under him, I'm sure it will
make your day. Bob